WebeeStudio is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
The website content manager will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The website content manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The content manager will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Magento, Wordpress, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team, 1-2 years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!