Webeestudio is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to join our team in Chisinau. We’re seeking a dedicated individual with a passion for all things digital. Candidates will build awesome designs for desktop, mobile and responsive sites and arworks.
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- developing interactive design;
- commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
WebeeStudio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Every employee has the right to work in an environment free from all forms of discrimination. We are, therefore, committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy reflects the organization’s belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is both a moral responsibility and good management practice. We recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualifications, performance, and competence. All employees and applicants will be treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, physical or mental disability, legal source of income or any other status protected by law.