WebeeStudio is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic SEO consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep SEO Budget on Track – Manage campaign budget expenses, help stablish priorities, perform project management, document changes.
- Perform Local SEO marketing campaigns – Google+ Local Places, Regional & Local Citations
- Conduct a full SEO Website Audit and document Baselines and Benchmarks
- Optimize Web Pages – Integrate Keyword Phrases, Execute On-Page SEO Mechanical Elements (H-tags, Images, Text attributes)
- Recommend Call-To-Action features and CTA Buttons, Improve Conversion Rates
- Provide SEO Recommendations + SEO Strategy based on Priorities, Budget, and Goals
- Devise, Communicate, Educate for multiple kinds of changes warranted for improving website performance and improving targeted traffic acquisition to owned web properties
- Become knowledgeable about the customer’s search marketing objectives, industry, business niche, products, brand attributes, and competitive position
- Keyword Research Discovery + Analysis • Prioritize Keywords Targeting Strategy for head keyword verticals and long-tailed keyword phrases. Identify existing keyword rankings and potential new keyword targets.
- Keyword Mapping: Map keywords to specific pages strengthening Content Silos.
- Compose Effective Headlines and subheadings! Write compelling unique Title Tags and Description metatags to induce more clicks in search results
- Attain multiple Google top ten rankings positions for money keywords on home page, internal & Landing Pages, and Blog Posts using both tactics and longer-term strategies
- Improve User Experience on Website: Increase Click Through Rates (CTR) in search engine results listings, Minimize Page Abandonment, Increase Page Views.
- Diagnose Technical SEO Issues and resolve: Canonicalization, Pagination, 404 errors, 301/302 Redirects, Crawl Errors, Server Errors, Duplicate Content, Robot.txt
- file, XML sitemap and HTML sitemap problems, broken links, test and resolve website page load speed issues and conduct mobile-friendly test for readability and
- usability problems on different web browsers and screen resolutions
- Complete an Online Competitive Analysis
- Reverse-Engineer Competitors’ Websites
- Keep informed on Industry Trends, SEO Best Practices, and Google Algorithm Updates. This ability includes advanced knowledge on ‘what spam is’ to avoid it.
- Guarantee a Search Engine Friendly Website for humans and search engines
- Write Original Unique Content. Identify content gaps needing filled. Offer copy writing coaching tips. Raise content quality standards. Remove or update outdated content. Consolidate thin content onto fewer stronger pages, find and fix duplicate content.
- Demonstrates proficiency in making content adjustments and tweaking content based upon measurable data. Pages should have genuine purpose, relevancy, and add value. Merge or consolidate content to yield fewer, stronger, web pages and remove thin content.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary;
- Modern office building, centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.
Supplementary skills: PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, Content Strategy, Social Media