WebeeStudio is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Account Executive. This position is responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing sales for WebeeStudio’s services. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, is able to multitask, and is experienced in contacting and conversing with technical roles (IT Managers through CIO/CTO). We’re looking for bright and talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and, in return, you’ll receive tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development.
This role is a great opportunity for a salesperson with experience in owning a sales territory (prospecting through close). The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and sell services in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for sales professionals that won’t settle for hitting their number; they are only satisfied with exceeding their targets (and the uncapped earning potential that comes with that).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them;
- identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- manage all levels of the sales lifecycle including prospecting, identification, qualification, close, and account management
- cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas;
- handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- Managing workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
- +2 years prior experience in Sales;
- proven history of meeting or exceeding sales targets and other professional goals;
- understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- ability to solve challenging tasks
- knowledge of the web / web development and related sales;
- high-level knowledge of Drupal, WordPress, Magento;
- Interest in business travel;
- initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary;
- Modern office building, centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.